AND HANDMADE ENTREPRENEURS
• to clarify and execute your unique and specific lifestyle and business goals
• to transform your life by working ON your business and not just IN it
• to sharpen and develop your confidence and leadership skills
• to analyze the success of others, and tweak it to work for you
• to practice the art of critical thinking
• to create systems that make your business run more smoothly and with less in-person interaction from you
• to brainstorm new revenue streams
• to "brandstorm" your story and create messaging that resonates with your target customers
• to work with Donna Maria, the award-winning home-based business advocate and founder and CEO of the Indie Business Network to create, claim and clarify the next level of your entrepreneurial success
leave with a plan to execute the next 6 to 12 months of your business!
1. Visualize a Business that Complements Your Lifebegin with the end in mind
create a business that complements your life
marry your life purpose with your business purpose
2. Solidify Your Niche and Value Propositionfind the white space in your industry
define your why
target a specific, narrow, and well-defined target customer
3. Define Your Product Offeringsidentify precisely what you are selling, and to whom
understand the legal and regulatory frameworks that affect your business
scale down to scale up
4. Build a Strong and Evergreen Business Modelcreate a structure within which to efficiently operate your business
lay a foundation that can support multiple income streams
make a solid ecosystem within in which your business can thrive
5. Establish a Clear and Sustainable Brandestablish clarity, consistency, and longevity around your brand
research and establish a brand you can own and control
create branded materials that reflect your brand message
6. Design Marketing Strategies that Lead to Salescreate reliable marketing channels
create a Know.Like.Trust.Repeat strategy that leads to sales
turn inquisitive lookers into enthusiastic buyers
7. Delegate with Intention and Confidenceselect the best tasks to delegate for optimal results in your business
hire high character individuals who embrace your why
inspire and motivate people to perform at their best
BREAK FOR LUNCH AT 1:00PM
Field Trip to Artisan Maker Market: 2:00 to 6:00pmDo your homework! find dM's Seven Stones at the Artisan Maker Market in your city, and be prepared to analyze apply to your business on Day Two!
"Maker Mastermind was an opportunity to stop and smell my business. It supported me in setting measurable 30-day goals. It didn't leave me to do it alone, but I have several like-minded accountability partners to check in on me to see how I'm doing."
La Shonda Tyree, Soap Coach, Paterson
"I would totally recommend Maker Mastermind to any creative entrepreneur! It's a great way to meet your peers and bounce ideas off of each other. It's good to know that you're not alone in the indie world. There's other makers who have the same issue as you so don't feel like your in this by yourself. It's good to be surrounded by like-minded people. It was worth the travel all the way from San Francisco. I got a lot of information and ideas from going. I am excited and determined to finally get my products out there." - Maribel Slater, Lumora Luxe, Fremont, California
"Maker Mastermind let me know I'm not alone in my struggles and concerns. It is so reassuring to talk with others who've 'been there, done that' and are successful. Also, the nitty gritty biz advice from taxes and hiring employees, to learning new ways to get the most out of social media, how to write a business plan, the right and wrong ways to handle sticky situations, and what mental attitude is necessary when approaching potential important clients. Invaluable, and it will take me several days or weeks to digest all this information!" - Michele Zagorski, Zagorski Oasis, Ashland, Oregon
"The business model that Donna Maria presented and brainstorming ideas helped to bring my business to the next level" - Viktoriya Hopperstad
"Maker Mastermind was amazing. It was a great opportunity to build relationships with other local makers and get clarity on which challenges are most important to focus on in our own businesses."
Vanessa Nixon Klein, Herbs of Grace
"We accomplished a lot that day without feeling drained. It felt good to connect with people who understand, and know that we’re not alone. We’re Makers together." - Donna DeRosa Coaching, Donna DeRosa.com, Washington Township, NJ
Day 2: Mastermind and Implementation Day: 8:30 to 2pm ET
After Day One, you will be on fire and ready to put new strategies and ideas to work in your business right away.
Along with your peers, I'll work side-by-side with you as we begin to implement everything you learned on Day One.
Here are some examples of the hands-on work I will do with you on Day 2:
- Evaluate your niche and product lines to ensure they reflect a clear and cohesive brand story
- Review and edit online copy to clarify your message, product copy, About Page, etc.
- Review, edit, and update social media for consistency, and create a brand new branded graphic cover image for the social media outlet of your choice
- Review your blog to ensure the best content placement and create a system you can use to more efficiently drive traffic to your website
- Review your opt in strategy to ensure maximum ROI on your list building strategies
- You will also have an opportunity to raise other issues of unique concern to your business, and we will address them right there in the room